Yoga Ananda Chaing Mai
If you always wanted to become an effective and complete Yoga Teacher but could not find the time because of your work, family affeirs or the inability to travel for long course? Then this is the perfect opportunity for you! You will gain same amount of knowledge, practice, certificate accreditation and expertise from the comfort of your home. You can use this knowledge and training for your own better health, your teaching or just to dive deeper into ocean of yoga practice.
Those who follow our teaching and have completed Yoga Teacher Training with us, know that we always emphasise on quality learning and teaching. This COVID-19 pandemic have stoped physical reach and have forced us to look for an alternative option to keep moving forward by learning new things. All Pandemics often result in people staying home for long periods of time, so this coronavirus pandemic too has stopped learning and work. Keeping all this in mind here we are going to offer Online Teacher Training while maintaining social distancing
During This pandemic importance of Yoga and Spiritual practices is increasing. They give physical health and mental balance to deal with stress this time gives. For the practitioners and students of all levels who are looking to deepen their practices to another level, learn the art of teaching Yoga and experience the ancient science of Yoga by deeper study of Yoga philosophy – This Teacher Training courses is best and rare. This course will enable you with all the tools and confidence you need to become a successful and complete yoga teacher. It will help you on your personal yoga journey to take you to deeper within you.
This course is designed to all levels of practitioners. We will ensure the proper and step-by-step learning with a strong foundation upon which you build your teaching and personal practice. Even if you are a beginner and want to take challenge and work harder on deeper aspect of yoga practices you are welcome to join this Teacher Training course.
Highly effective learning by highly qualified teachers.
No Recorded video to watch, teacher will always be present there to guide and see your progress.
Available in any location, with an internet connection; students can attend using their devices (e.g., computers, tablets, etc.)
Use of instruction time only (e.g., no time and money-consuming travels, stays and jet-legs)
Direct teacher feedback like regular courses.
Real-time monitoring and feedbacks
Yoga Alliance certification
- Kru Nok is guest teacher of Kaivalya yoga shala ,Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
- Part of the Yogic Concepts Committee (www.yogicconcepts.com)
- She is the founder and owner of “Yoga Ananda Chiangmai” (200 Hours Registered Yoga School (RYS) with Yoga Alliance USA) Room 110, Hillside 3 Condo, Nimmahaemin Road, T. Suthep, A. Muang, Chiangmai and “Yoga Ananda Jing Jai Market” (JJ market branch) to provide personal/ group training class and yoga teacher training program.
- ERYT500 Ashtanga Yoga Teacher, Morethan 1,300 Hrs Yoga Teacher Training at Ashtanga Yoga, Therapheutic Yoga, Hatha Yoga, Arail Yoga
- Style of teaching : Asthanga, Vinyasa, Therapy, Rehab , Prenatal& Postnatal Yoga, Kids Yoga, Arial Yoga, Senior Yoga , etc.
- BA (Accounting), MBA and M-Accounting (Chiangmai University, Thailand)
- 2013: 1 Month Hatha Yoga TTC, VCYC, Banglore, India (Recognized by Karnataka Yoga Association, India)
- 2014: RYT 500 Hrs Ashtanga Yoga TTC, Rishikesh, India. (RYT 500, Accredited by Yoga Alliance USA)
- Teaching experience: Group/Private classes in Thailand and other countries including India, Vietnam, and Indonesia.
- Workshop and group classes: Ashtanga Vinyasa, Vinyasa Flow, Rhythm Yoga, Core Yoga, Hatha Yoga, Therapeutic Yoga, Kriyas & Shatkarma Practice, Power Yoga, Gentle Yoga, Meditation, etc.
- Private Classes: Advanced Yoga, Beginner Yoga, Ashtanga Vinyasa and Therapeutic Yoga (General Disease), Kids, Prenatal Yoga, Yoga for Seniors, Private Class for a group of Doctors (yoga for office people), Yoga for addiction or Rehab., etc.
- Personal interest: Ashtanga Vinyasa and Yogic Therapy.
- 2016 Training (April – May 2016): 500 Hrs Therapeutic Yoga Teacher training in Chennai (RYP 500 Yoga Therapy Teacher Certificate) and 300 Hrs Intermediate & Advanced Hatha Yoga Teacher Training (300 Hrs Intermediate & Advanced Teacher Certificate) in Asana Andiappan Yoga and research center, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
- 16 – 26 May 2016: Mysore, India: Iyangar yoga, back bending, hip opening, Ashtanga practicing.
- Sep 2016 : Workshop Ashtanga Marathon Series at Yoga Holic, Chiangmai.
- Nov 2016 : Workshop Arm Balance & Backbend with Master Dheeraj (Vashistha Yoga, India) by Yoga Ananda Chiangmai.
- Oct 2016 – Nov 2016 : Arrange the 1st Season of 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training at Yoga Ananda Chiangmai. Lead teacher of the course.
- Jan 2017 : Conduct 4 Workshops at the Kaivalya Yoga Shala, Ahmedabad, India 6-7 Jan 2017.
- Jan 27, 2017 : Ashtanga Workshop in Yoga Ananda Chiangmai.
- Feb 2017 : Technique of teaching skill in Ubud,Bali and Power Vinyasa workshop in Seminyak, Bali, Indonesia
- Feb 2017 : 2nd Season of Yoga Teacher Training in Yoga Ananda Chiangmai
- May 2017 : 2nd Branch Yoga Ananda Jing Jai market Grand Opening
- Sep 2017 : The foundations of Arm balance/inversions at Yoga Ananda Jing Jai Market.
- Feb 2018 : 3rd Season of Yoga Teacher Training in Chiang Mai.
- Aug 2018 : 4th Season of Yoga Teacher Training in Chiang Mai
- Oct 2018 : ERYT500 accredited by Yoga Alliance USA.
- Nov 2018 : Core & Arm Balance Foundation Workshop at Yoga Ananda Jing Jai Market
- Since 2016 – more than 10 courses lead teacher in Yoga Teacher training. More than 150 yoga teacher students completed study with us.
Anil has has a large client base and student following around hospitality industry and the world. Anil is also a consultant and visiting teacher for Yoganga Healing Centre, Rishikesh and Kaivalya Yogashala Ahemedabad, India. Anil aims to bring holistic wellness through Yoga and offers the therapeutic effects of yoga for modern day problems.
Anil Singh is the founder of Yogic Concepts and a renowned Yoga Teacher in Yoga & Wellness circle. He has worked for many world known wellness resorts and successfully running Yoga based wellness programs for high profile clients. His excellent approach to teach Yoga Philosophy and traditional Hatha Yoga practices have modern touch of using tools and props to achieve maximum benefits of practice.
Anil started his yogic learning during his teenage when he joined spiritual organization called “All World Gayatri Pariwar” Shantikunj Haridwar started by Pandit Shriram Sharma Acharya. Quest to excel in Yoga brought him to world renowned institute Kaivalyadhama, Lonavla where he did his post-graduation diploma in traditional and scientific Yoga. Afterwards he did post-graduation in Yoga and its philosophical application in modern lifestyle. He has joined Yoga and Vedanta study in Shivananda Ashram, Rishikesh as well. He is also a qualified Naturopath and applies natural living and health concepts well with yoga practices. He started teaching yoga in Rajasthan in India in 2001 in Jodhpur’s Holistic Health Center in Rajasthan. He has worked as Yoga Teacher in various Schools in India under the scheme ‘Promotion of Yoga in Schools’ by Human Resources Development Ministry Govt. of India. Before moving abroad, he worked for prestigious clubs of Ahmedabad i.e. Karnavati Club and Rajpath Club.
Since 2006 Anil proved himself as an effective Yoga Teacher and Spa & Wellness expert in various 5 Star hotels and resorts in India, Zanzibar, Thailand and Oman. Anil brings his vast knowledge of Yoga, its philosophy and practices in real practice session. He teaches philosophical aspects of Yoga and it’s relevance in modern life, traditional style of Hath Yoga i.e. Asanas, Pranayama, various styles of Meditation, Shatkriyas (Yogic cleansing processes) and Yogic life style consultation to bring perfect harmony in modern lifestyle. Anil, also taught Yoga philosophy, Pranayama and Yoga Nidra to teacher training students at Tattva Yogashala Rishikesh and Yoga Ananda Chiang Mai.
- Love for Yoga and has been practicing consistently for at least 6 months.
- Students will be responsible to take care their course materials inside and outside of class. All students must be prepared to work hard in the TTC course. 100% participation is required. Emergency situations where students are unable to attend class will be discussed on a case by case basis.
- Student should be in healthy conditions and no serious injury before joining this course.
- English communication must be fair. Kru Nok will translate English to Thai in the classroom.
- Pregnancy at any stage is not allowed to apply for the course.
Who will pass the examination and get 200 Hours YTTC Certificate?
- 100% participation in all classes of 200 Hrs TTC course schedule
- Must pass a practical teaching examination assigned by teacher.
- Create your own examination yoga flow (Hatha Vinyasa)/ or can be done in Ashtanga Vinyasa “Primary” Series.
- Understand the meaning of “Yoga” and why we are in the Yoga field. Understand how to be a good Yoga Instructor with Ethics.
- Prove to the teacher that you can teach and take care of students with confidence and in a careful manner with different bodies and corrective methods.
What you will get out of this course?
- Learn to be a Yoga Teacher with Kru Nok who has rich knowledge and experienced in teaching in Thailand and other countries.
- Connect with new yoga teacher/friends in course study.
- Deepen in yoga philosophy, meditation,yoga nidra, breath work, pranayama and kriyas with Master Anil who has more than 15 years experience in yoga and wellness field.
- Learn Yoga Anatomy with Dr. Shen who has been practicing yoga and understands the anatomy of our body. He can teach his knowledge to students in Thai and English languages in an easy and fun manner.
- Learn how to make a creative class flow and how to manage the class.
- Hands-on adjustment with Kru NOK. We will give you all of our knowledge and lifetime consultations.
- 200 Hours Training Handbook
- Lecture Notebook
- T-Shirt and towel (from Yoga Ananda Chiangmai)
- 2 Days outside of the studio for practicing kriyas, bandhas, pranayama and yoga discussions.
- Opportunity to work/share learning/teaching practice at the Yoga Ananda Studios in future.
Course Syllabus (200 Hours)
** In 200 Hours: Students will gain detailed knowledge in the following areas;
125 Hours Techniques, training and teaching practice:
- Asanas, Pranayamas, Mantra Chanting, Meditation and other traditional Yoga techniques.
- Analytical training in how to teach and practice the techniques.
- Guided practice of the techniques.
- Learn about communication skills such as group dynamics, time management, establishment of priorities and limitation.
- Principles of demonstration, observation, assisting and correcting to students.
- Teaching styles.
- Qualities of a teacher
20 Hours Anatomy & Physiology of Yoga:
- To learn about human anatomy and physiology (systems, organs, etc.)
- May also include energy anatomy and physiology (chakras, Nadis, etc.)
- Includes both the study of anatomy and physiology along with its application to yoga practice (benefits, contraindications, healthy movement patterns, etc.)
30 Hours of Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle and Ethics for Yoga Teachers:
- The study of Yoga Philosophy and traditional texts
- Yoga lifestyle, such as the precept of non-violence (ahimsa), and the concepts of dharma and karma.
- Ethics for yoga teachers, such as those involving teacher – student relationships and community
- Understanding the value of teaching yoga as a service and giving service to others (seva)
25 Hours of teaching practice:
- Practice teaching as a lead instructor (does not include assisting, observing or giving feedback)
- Receiving and giving feedback
- Observing others teaching
- Assisting students while someone else is teaching
Other add on in 200 Hrs YTTC course:
- Advance asana practice: Back bending, Arm Balance, Core practice, etc.
- Yoga for therapeutic use
- Naturopathy and basic Ayurveda
- Learn how to be confident in Yoga Class Management.
- Outside studio practice
- Teaching practice in Yoga Ananda studio in English with hands-on adjustments.
List of Asanas (200 Hrs)
- Surya Namaskara (Original) – 12 Asanas
- Surya Namaskara A
- Surya Namaskara B
- Parivritta Trikonasana
- Utthita Parsvakonasana
- Parivritta Parsvakonasana
- Prasarita Padottanasana A
- Prasarita Padottanasana B
- Prasarita Padottanasana C
- Prasarita Padottanasana D
- Utthita Hasta Padanghustasana (A,B,C,D)
- Ardha Baddha Padmottanasana
- Virabhadrasana A
- Virabhadrasana B
- Paschimottanasana A, B, C
- Ardha Baddha Padma Paschimottanasana
- Trianga mukhaikapada paschimottanasana
- Janu Shirsasana A
- Janu Shirsasana B
- Janu Shirsanana C
- Marichyasana A
- Marichyasana B
- Marichyasana C
- Marichyasana D
- Supta Kurmasana
- Garba Pindasana
- Baddha Konasana A,B
- Upavista Konasana A
- Upavista Konasana B
- Supta Hasta Padangustasana A,B,C
- Upvista Padangustasana
- Urdhva Mukha Paschimottanasana
- Setu Bandha Asana (Bride Pose)
- Urdhva Danurasana (Chakrasana)
- Viparita Karani/Sarvangasana
- Urdhva Padmasana
- Uttana Padasana
- Sirsasana A,B
- Baddha Padmasana
- Utplutih (Tolasana)
List of Pranayamas and Breathing Techniques
- Nadi Shodhana
- Anuloma Viloma
- Surya Bhedan
- Chandra Bhedan
- Chandra Bhedan
- Yogic Breathing
- Deposit money must be paid as tuition fee term for reservation of your spot 5,000 THB . The prices mentioned above are fixed and not changeable or no discount will be given.
- Course fee net amount after deducting the deposit 1,000 USD will be paid before 25 July 2020.
- If at least 5 students are not enrolled before course start , the course will be cancelled and all money will be returned back asap in case the course can not be arranged.
- Yoga Ananda Chiang Mai reserves the rights to change the program schedule if necessary without prior notice.
- Any changes/revisions in course details or teachers will be informed to student in this website or Facebook page: Yoga Ananda Chiangmai and Yoga Ananda Jing Jai Market or by phone call.
- Application form and all information required for registration – kindly submit through our website. Thank you!
Direct contact to Ms. Porntip Tananuchittikul (Kru Nok)
|Facebook Messenger||Yoga Ananda Chiangmai|
Yoga Ananda Chiangmai Studio:
1st Floor, Hillside 3 Condominium, Nimman Haemin Road, Soi 8, T.Suthep, A.Muang, Chiangmai, Thailand 50100
1. Siam Commercial Bank
|Account Name||Porntip Tananuchittikul|
|Bank Account no||667-2-36026-4|
|Account Type||Saving Account|
2. Bangkok Bank
|Account Name||Porntip Tananuchittikul|
|Bank Account no||253-4-426248|
|Bank Name||Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited.|
|Bank Address||187-195 Charoenmuang Rd., Watkage, Muang, Chiangmai, 50000|