6th Jan – 31st Jan 2020
4th May – 28th May 2020
3rd Aug – 27th Aug 2020
Yoga Ananda Chaing Mai
Course: 200 Hrs Course
Venue: Yoga Ananda Chaingmai Studio (Jing Jai Market) and 2 days outside studio
- Jan 2017 : Conduct 4 Workshops at the Kaivalya Yoga Shala, Ahmedabad, India 6-7 Jan 2017.
- Jan 27, 2017 : Ashtanga Workshop in Yoga Ananda Chiangmai.
- Feb 2017 : Technique of teaching skill in Ubud,Bali and Power Vinyasa workshop in Seminyak, Bali, Indonesia
- Feb 2017 : 2nd Season of Yoga Teacher Training in Yoga Ananda Chiangmai
- May 2017 : 2nd Branch Yoga Ananda Jing Jai market Grand Opening
- Sep 2017 : The foundations of Arm balance/inversions at Yoga Ananda Jing Jai Market.
- Feb 2018 : 3rd Season of Yoga Teacher Training in Chiang Mai.
- Aug 2018 : 4th Season of Yoga Teacher Training in Chiang Mai
- Oct 2018 : ERYT500 accredited by Yoga Alliance USA.
- Nov 2018 : Core & Arm Balance Foundation Workshop at Yoga Ananda Jing Jai Market
- Jan 2019 : 5th Season of Yoga Teacher Training in Chiang Mai
- Kru Nok is guest teacher of Kaivalya yoga shala ,Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
- Part of the Yogic Concepts Committee (www.yogicconcepts.com)
- She is the founder and owner of “Yoga Ananda Chiangmai” (200 Hours Registered Yoga School (RYS) with Yoga Alliance USA) Room 110, Hillside 3 Condo, Nimmahaemin Road, T. Suthep, A. Muang, Chiangmai and “Yoga Ananda Jing Jai Market” (JJ market branch) to provide personal/ group training class and yoga teacher training program.
- ERYT500 Ashtanga Yoga Teacher, Morethan 1,300 Hrs Yoga Teacher Training at Ashtanga Yoga, Therapheutic Yoga, Hatha Yoga, Arail Yoga
- Style of teaching : Asthanga, Vinyasa, Therapy, Rehab , Prenatal& Postnatal Yoga, Kids Yoga, Arial Yoga, Senior Yoga , etc.
- BA (Accounting), MBA and M-Accounting (Chiangmai University, Thailand)
- 2013: 1 Month Hatha Yoga TTC, VCYC, Banglore, India (Recognized by Karnataka Yoga Association, India)
- 2014: RYT 500 Hrs Ashtanga Yoga TTC, Rishikesh, India. (RYT 500, Accredited by Yoga Alliance USA)
- Teaching experience: Group/Private classes in Thailand and other countries including India, Vietnam, and Indonesia.
- Workshop and group classes: Ashtanga Vinyasa, Vinyasa Flow, Rhythm Yoga, Core Yoga, Hatha Yoga, Therapeutic Yoga, Kriyas & Shatkarma Practice, Power Yoga, Gentle Yoga, Meditation, etc.
- Private Classes: Advanced Yoga, Beginner Yoga, Ashtanga Vinyasa and Therapeutic Yoga (General Disease), Kids, Prenatal Yoga, Yoga for Seniors, Private Class for a group of Doctors (yoga for office people), Yoga for addiction or Rehab., etc.
- Personal interest: Ashtanga Vinyasa and Yogic Therapy.
- 2016 Training (April – May 2016): 500 Hrs Therapeutic Yoga Teacher training in Chennai (RYP 500 Yoga Therapy Teacher Certificate) and 300 Hrs Intermediate & Advanced Hatha Yoga Teacher Training (300 Hrs Intermediate & Advanced Teacher Certificate) in Asana Andiappan Yoga and research center, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
- 16 – 26 May 2016: Mysore, India: Iyangar yoga, back bending, hip opening, Ashtanga practicing.
- Sep 2016 : Workshop Ashtanga Marathon Series at Yoga Holic, Chiangmai.
- Nov 2016 : Workshop Arm Balance & Backbend with Master Dheeraj (Vashistha Yoga, India) by Yoga Ananda Chiangmai.
- Oct 2016 – Nov 2016 : Arrange the 1st Season of 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training at Yoga Ananda Chiangmai. Lead teacher of the course.
Anil has has a large client base and student following around hospitality industry and the world. Anil is also a consultant and visiting teacher for Yoganga Healing Centre, Rishikesh and Kaivalya Yogashala Ahemedabad, India. Anil aims to bring holistic wellness through Yoga and offers the therapeutic effects of yoga for modern day problems.
Anil Singh is the founder of Yogic Concepts and a renowned Yoga Teacher in Yoga & Wellness circle. He has worked for many world known wellness resorts and successfully running Yoga based wellness programs for high profile clients. His excellent approach to teach Yoga Philosophy and traditional Hatha Yoga practices have modern touch of using tools and props to achieve maximum benefits of practice.
Anil started his yogic learning during his teenage when he joined spiritual organization called “All World Gayatri Pariwar” Shantikunj Haridwar started by Pandit Shriram Sharma Acharya. Quest to excel in Yoga brought him to world renowned institute Kaivalyadhama, Lonavla where he did his post-graduation diploma in traditional and scientific Yoga. Afterwards he did post-graduation in Yoga and its philosophical application in modern lifestyle. He has joined Yoga and Vedanta study in Shivananda Ashram, Rishikesh as well. He is also a qualified Naturopath and applies natural living and health concepts well with yoga practices. He started teaching yoga in Rajasthan in India in 2001 in Jodhpur’s Holistic Health Center in Rajasthan. He has worked as Yoga Teacher in various Schools in India under the scheme ‘Promotion of Yoga in Schools’ by Human Resources Development Ministry Govt. of India. Before moving abroad, he worked for prestigious clubs of Ahmedabad i.e. Karnavati Club and Rajpath Club.
Since 2006 Anil proved himself as an effective Yoga Teacher and Spa & Wellness expert in various 5 Star hotels and resorts in India, Zanzibar, Thailand and Oman. Anil brings his vast knowledge of Yoga, its philosophy and practices in real practice session. He teaches philosophical aspects of Yoga and it’s relevance in modern life, traditional style of Hath Yoga i.e. Asanas, Pranayama, various styles of Meditation, Shatkriyas (Yogic cleansing processes) and Yogic life style consultation to bring perfect harmony in modern lifestyle. Anil, also taught Yoga philosophy, Pranayama and Yoga Nidra to teacher training students at Tattva Yogashala Rishikesh and Yoga Ananda Chiang Mai.
- Currently: Otolaryngology Doctor (Ear, Nose, Throat), Thammasat University.
- 2010: 1st Class Honors, Faculty of Medicine, Chiangmai University.
- Worked as General Practice at Phrae Hospital, Maehongsorn Hospital, Nakornrachaseema Hospital.
- Part time as General Practice: Kasemrat Hospital, Private Clinic.
- Volunteer Doctor for health checking work in Ubolrachatani.
- Trainer in anatomy and health subjects to doctors, students and friends.
- 2007-2008: Exchange student in Japan: GUNMA University and TOHO University.
- Field of Interest: Yoga practice, Aerobic Exercise, Swimming.
- Oct 2016, Mar 2017 ,Feb 2018, Aug 2018 and Jan 2019 : Anatomy yoga teacher of the 1st, Season, 2nd Season and 3rd Season of 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training at Yoga Ananda Chiangmai. Lead teacher of the course.
See her in classes: Hatha, Hatha Vinyasa, Ashtanga (Basic) , Ashtanga Vinyasa (Primary & Secondary Series) , Stretching etc. in Yoga Ananda NIMMAN and JING JAI Market branch.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and Accounting from Chiang Mai University, Thailand
- Master degree in Science of Finance from Chiangmai University, Thailand.
- 200 Hrs Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training (200 Hrs YTTC), from Yoga Ananda Chiangmai, Thailand -Feb 2017
- Yoga Fly Instructors Teacher Training Jun 2018.
- 300 Hrs Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training, Nirvana School , Mysore, India (Dec 2019)
Kru Menny loves studying finance; baking, sports, learning new things and one day found that the body needs to learn the YOGA as well!
First time she came to join Yoga Class with Kru Nok in Yoga Ananda Chiangmai and found that she needs Yoga for strong body and mind. At first, her spine, legs, hips were really stiff. Practicing YOGA with Kru Nok, her flexibility slowly improved and she felt more strong as well as her mind felt peace and relaxed. Her mind is more positive and she feels herself more patient, calm and focused.
Improvement in her life, made her think that she cannot stop learning YOGA and would like to share good things to others by becoming the Yoga Teacher. She has changed her path of life and finds lot of passion to teach YOGA to all.
- Bachelor degree in faculty of Humanities in French language from Chiangmai University, Thailand
- Master degree in Knowledge Management, College of Art, Media and Technology from Chiangmai University
- 200 Hrs Hatha Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training (200Hrs YTTC) , from Yoga Ananda Chiangmai, Thailand Feb 2017.
- Dutchi & Kura’s Intensive Hand Adjustment & Practice course in Chiang Mai , Thailand 18 -24 Feb 2018
- 200 Hrs Anusaranga Yoga Teacher Training in Chiang Mai, Thailand (Nov 2018 – Feb 2019)
- Love for Yoga and has been practicing consistently for at least 6 months.
- Students will be responsible to take care their course materials inside and outside of class. All students must be prepared to work hard in the TTC course. 100% participation is required. Emergency situations where students are unable to attend class will be discussed on a case by case basis.
- Student should be in healthy conditions and no serious injury before joining this course.
- English communication must be fair. Kru Nok will translate English to Thai in the classroom.
- Pregnancy at any stage is not allowed to apply for the course.
Who will pass the examination and get 200 Hours YTTC Certificate?
- 100% participation in all classes of 200 Hrs TTC course schedule
- Must pass a practical teaching examination assigned by teacher.
- Create your own examination yoga flow (Hatha Vinyasa)/ or can be done in Ashtanga Vinyasa “Primary” Series.
- Understand the meaning of “Yoga” and why we are in the Yoga field. Understand how to be a good Yoga Instructor with Ethics.
- Prove to the teacher that you can teach and take care of students with confidence and in a careful manner with different bodies and corrective methods.
What you will get out of this course?
- Learn to be a Yoga Teacher with Kru Nok who has rich knowledge and experienced in teaching in Thailand and other countries.
- Connect with new yoga teacher/friends in course study.
- Deepen in yoga philosophy, meditation,yoga nidra, breath work, pranayama and kriyas with Master Anil who has more than 15 years experience in yoga and wellness field.
- Learn Yoga Anatomy with Dr. Shen who has been practicing yoga and understands the anatomy of our body. He can teach his knowledge to students in Thai and English languages in an easy and fun manner.
- Learn how to make a creative class flow and how to manage the class.
- Hands-on adjustment with Kru NOK. We will give you all of our knowledge and lifetime consultations.
- 200 Hours Training Handbook
- Lecture Notebook
- T-Shirt and towel (from Yoga Ananda Chiangmai)
- 2 Days outside of the studio for practicing kriyas, bandhas, pranayama and yoga discussions.
- Opportunity to work/share learning/teaching practice at the Yoga Ananda Studios in future.
Course Syllabus 200 Hrs
** In 200 Hours: Students will gain detailed knowledge in the following areas;
100 Hours Techniques, training and teaching practice
- Asanas, Pranayamas, Kriyas, Mantra Chanting, Meditation and other traditional Yoga techniques.
- Analytical training in how to teach and practice the techniques.
- Guided practice of the techniques themselves.
25 Hours Teaching methodology:
- Learn about communication skills such as group dynamics, time management, establishment of priorities and boundaries.
- Principles of demonstration, observation, assisting and correcting the students.
- Teaching styles.
- Qualities of a teacher
20 Hours of Yoga Physiology and Anatomy·
- To learn about human anatomy and physiology (bodily systems, organs, etc.)
- May also include energy anatomy and physiology (chakras, Nadis, etc.).
- Includes both the study of anatomy and physiology along with its application to yoga practice (benefits, contraindications, healthy movement patterns, etc.).
30 Hours of Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle and Ethics for Yoga Teachers:
- The study of Yoga Philosophy and traditional texts
- Yoga lifestyle, such as the precept of non-violence (ahimsa), and the concepts of dharma and karma.
- Ethics for yoga teachers, such as those involving teacher – student relationships and community
- Understanding the value of teaching yoga as a service and giving service to others (seva)
25 Hours of teaching practice:
- Practice teaching as a lead instructor (does not include assisting, observing or giving feedback)
- Receiving and giving feedback
- Observing others teaching
- Assisting students while someone else is teaching
Other add on in 200 Hrs YTTC course:
- Advance asana practice: Back bending, Arm Balance, Core practice, etc.
- Yoga for therapeutic use
- Naturopathy and basic Ayurveda
- Learn how to be confident in Yoga Class Management.
- Outside studio practice
- Teaching practice in Yoga Ananda studio in English with hands-on adjustments.
List of Asanas (200 Hrs)
- Surya Namaskara (Original) – 12 Asanas
- Surya Namaskara A
- Surya Namaskara B
- Parivritta Trikonasana
- Utthita Parsvakonasana
- Parivritta Parsvakonasana
- Prasarita Padottanasana A
- Prasarita Padottanasana B
- Prasarita Padottanasana C
- Prasarita Padottanasana D
- Utthita Hasta Padanghustasana (A,B,C,D)
- Ardha Baddha Padmottanasana
- Virabhadrasana A
- Virabhadrasana B
- Paschimottanasana A, B, C
- Ardha Baddha Padma Paschimottanasana
- Trianga mukhaikapada paschimottanasana
- Janu Shirsasana A
- Janu Shirsasana B
- Janu Shirsanana C
- Marichyasana A
- Marichyasana B
- Marichyasana C
- Marichyasana D
- Supta Kurmasana
- Garba Pindasana
- Baddha Konasana A,B
- Upavista Konasana A
- Upavista Konasana B
- Supta Hasta Padangustasana A,B,C
- Upvista Padangustasana
- Urdhva Mukha Paschimottanasana
- Setu Bandha Asana (Bride Pose)
- Urdhva Danurasana (Chakrasana)
- Viparita Karani/Sarvangasana
- Urdhva Padmasana
- Uttana Padasana
- Sirsasana A,B
- Baddha Padmasana
- Utplutih (Tolasana)
List of Pranayamas and Breathing Techniques
- Nadi Shodhana
- Anuloma Viloma
- Surya Bhedan
- Chandra Bhedan
- Chandra Bhedan
- Yogic Breathing
Tuition fee 200 Hrs (YTTC)
** To reserve your space 10,000 THB must be paid at the time of registration.
6 – 31 Jan 2020
|1. Early Bird Price (THB)|
Full payment before 30 Oct 2019
Full payment before 30 30 Jan 2020
Full payment before 30 May 2020
|2. Standard Price (THB)||66,000.00|
or 71,000 THB (With accommodation)
Deposit by 30 Oct 2019 = 30,000 THB,
Full payment by 15 Dec 2019
or 66,,000 THB (With accommodation)
Deposit by 28 Feb 2020 = 30,000 THB,
Full payment by 15 Apr 2020
or 71,000 THB (With accommodation)
Deposit by 30 May 2020 = 30,000 THB,
Full payment by 15 July 2020
- Deposit money must be paid as tuition fee term for reservation of your spot. The prices mentioned above are fixed and not changeable or no discount will be given.
- All fees paid/deposited are not refundable or transferable in any condition that students wish to withdraw their course or quit. Alternatively they are allowed to carry forward their course to next YTTC only and can be done only 1 time.
- ACCOMMODATION is available with extra payment as mentioned in price list.
- FOOD (Breakfast, lunch, dinner) and transportation are NOT included in the fee.
- Drinking water, some fruits and snacks will be provide during break time.
- Course is limited for 15 Students only to maintain the purpose of excellent learning and quality delivery.
- If at least 5 students are not enrolled 2 months before course start , the course will be cancelled and all money will be returned back asap in case the course can not be arranged.
- Yoga Ananda Chiang Mai reserves the rights to change the program schedule if necessary without prior notice.
- Any changes/revisions in course details or teachers will be informed to student in this website or Facebook page: Yoga Ananda Chiangmai and Yoga Ananda Jing Jai Market or by phone call.
- Application form and all information required for registration – kindly submit through our website. Thank you!
Direct contact to Ms. Porntip Tananuchittikul (Kru Nok)
|Facebook Messenger||Yoga Ananda Chiangmai|
Yoga Ananda Chiangmai Studio:
1st Floor, Hillside 3 Condominium, Nimman Haemin Road, Soi 8, T.Suthep, A.Muang, Chiangmai, Thailand 50100
1. Siam Commercial Bank
|Bank Account no||667-2-36026-4|
|Account Type||Saving Account|
2. Bangkok Bank
|Bank Account no||253-4-426248|
|Bank Name||Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited.|
|Bank Address||187-195 Charoenmuang Rd., Watkage, Muang, Chiangmai, 50000|