“200 Hrs Hatha/Vinyasa/Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training”
Yoga Ananda Chaingmai
**Certificate is certified by Yoga Alliance USA**
- Kru Nok (Porntip Tananuchittikul) : ERYT200 and RYT500 (Yoga Alliance USA)
- Dr. Anil Singh - RYT500, ERYT200 (Yoga Alliance USA) , Doctor in Naturopathy
- Dr. Shen (Pornsake Tananuchittikul)
Course: 200 Hrs Course
200 Hrs Hatha/Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training course (21 Days) :
- 7 - 30 Jan 2019 (Break Sunday 13 Jan , Sat 19 Jan and Fri 25 Jan 2019)
- During the break time in the course , the teaching practice in our Yoga Ananda Studio/self study and home assignment time.
- Time : 7 AM - 6 PM only Some days 7AM-9PM
Venue: Yoga Ananda Chaingmai Jing Jai Market Studio and 2 days outside studio
- BA (Accounting), MBA and M-Accounting (Chiangmai University, Thailand)
- 2013: 1 Month Hatha Yoga TTC, VCYC, Banglore, India (Recognized by Karnataka Yoga Association, India)
- 2014: RYT 500 Hrs Ashtanga Yoga TTC, Rishikesh, India. (RYT 500, Accredited by Yoga Alliance USA)
- Teaching experience: Group/Private classes in Thailand and other countries including India, Vietnam, and Indonesia.
- Workshop and group classes: Ashtanga Vinyasa, Vinyasa Flow, Rhythm Yoga, Core Yoga, Hatha Yoga, Therapeutic Yoga, Kriyas & Shatkarma Practice, Power Yoga, Gentle Yoga, Meditation, etc.
- Private Classes: Advanced Yoga, Beginner Yoga, Ashtanga Vinyasa and Therapeutic Yoga (General Disease), Kids, Prenatal Yoga, Yoga for Seniors, Private Class for a group of Doctors (yoga for office people), etc.
- Personal interest: Ashtanga Vinyasa and Yogic Therapy.
- 2016 Training (April – May 2016): 500 Hrs Therapeutic Yoga Teacher training in Chennai (RYP 500 Yoga Therapy Teacher Certificate) and 300 Hrs Intermediate & Advanced Hatha Yoga Teacher Training (300 Hrs Intermediate & Advanced Teacher Certificate) in Asana Andiappan Yoga and research center, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
- 16 – 26 May 2016: Mysore, India: Iyangar yoga, back bending, hip opening, Ashtanga practicing.
- Sep 2016 : Workshop Ashtanga Marathon Series at Yoga Holic, Chiangmai
- Nov 2016 : Workshop Arm Balance & Backbend with Master Dheeraj (Vashistha Yoga, India) by Yoga Ananda Chiangmai.
- Oct 2016 – Nov 2016 : Arrange the 1st Season of 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training at Yoga Ananda Chiangmai. Lead teacher of the course.
- Jan 2017 : Conduct 4 Workshops at the Kaivalya Yoga Shala, Ahmedabad, India 6-7 Jan 2017.
- Jan 27, 2017 : Ashtanga Workshop in Yoga Ananda Chiangmai
- Feb 2017 : Technique of teaching skill in Ubud,Bali and Power Vinyasa workshop in Seminyak, Bali, Indonesia
- Feb 2017 : 2nd Season of Yoga Teacher Training in Yoga Ananda Chiangmai
- May 2017 : 2nd Branch Yoga Ananda Jing Jai market Grand Opening
- Sep 2017 : The foundations of Arm balance/inversions at Yoga Ananda Jing Jai Market.
- Feb 2018 : 3rd Season of Yoga Teacher Training in Chiang Mai.
- Kru Nok is guest teacher of Kaivalya yoga shala ,Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
- Part of the Yogic Concepts Committee (www.yogicconcepts.com)
She is the founder and owner of “Yoga Ananda Chiangmai” (200 Hours Registered Yoga School (RYS) with Yoga Alliance USA) Room 110, Hillside 3 Condo, Nimmahaemin Road, T. Suthep, A. Muang, Chiangmai and "Yoga Ananda Jing Jai Market" (JJ market branch) to provide personal/ group training class and yoga teacher training program.
- Currently working as Doctor and Professor of Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose, Throat), Thammasat University.
- 2010: 1st Class Honors, Faculty of Medicine, Chiangmai University.
- Worked as General Practice at Phrae Hospital, Maehongsorn Hospital, Nakornrachaseema Hospital.
- Part time as General Practice: Kasemrat Hospital, Private Clinic.
- Volunteer Doctor for health checking work in Ubolrachatani.
- Trainer in anatomy and health subjects to doctors, students and friends.
- 2007-2008: Exchange student in Japan: GUNMA University and TOHO University.
- Field of Interest: Yoga practice, Aerobic Exercise, Swimming.
- Oct 2016, Mar 2017 and Feb 2018: Anatomy yoga teacher of the 1st, Season, 2nd Season and 3rd Season of 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training at Yoga Ananda Chiangmai. Lead teacher of the course.
Master Anil Singh (RYT500, ERYT200, Doctor in Naturopathy)
Master Anil started his yogic learning during his teenage when he joined spiritual organization called “All World Gayatri Pariwar” Shantikunj Haridwar started by Pandit Shriram Sharma Acharya. Quest to excel in yoga brought him to Kaivalyadhama, Lonavla and trained in traditional and scientific Yoga, afterwards he did post graduation in Yoga and its philosophical application in modern lifestyle. He is also a qualified Naturopath and applies natural living and health concepts well with yoga practices. He started teaching yoga in Rajasthan in India in 2001 in Jodhpur’s Holistic Health Center in Rajasthan. He has worked as Yoga Teacher in various Navidaya Schools in India under the scheme ‘Promotion of Yoga in Schools’ by Human Resources Development Ministry Govt. of India. Before moving abroad he worked for prestigious clubs of Ahmedabad i.e. Karnavati Club and Rajpath Club.
Since 2006 Anil proved himself as an effective Yoga Teacher and Spa & Wellness Manager in various 5 Star hotels and resorts in India, Zanzibar, Thailand and Oman. Anil brings his vast knowledge of Yoga, its philosophy and wellness in real practice session. He teaches philosophical aspects of Yoga and it’s relevance in modern life, traditional style of Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, philosophy, asanas, Pranayama, various styles of Meditation, Shatkriyas (Yogic cleansing processes) and Yogic life style consultation to bring perfect harmony in modern lifestyle.
Anil , also be consultant , founder of the Yogicconcepts website (www.yogicconcepts.com) and philosophy& pranayama& yoga nidra teacher for Yoga Ananda, some occasion he will come to share learning in Thailand and yoga teacher training in Chiang Mai, Thailand.
- Love for Yoga and has been practicing consistently for at least 6 months.
- Students will be responsible to take care their course materials inside and outside of class. All students must be prepared to work hard in the TTC course. 100% participation is required. Emergency situations where students are unable to attend class will be discussed on a case by case basis.
- Student should be in healthy conditions and no serious injury before joining this course.
- English communication must be fair. Kru Nok will translate English to Thai in the classroom.
- Pregnancy at any stage is not allowed to apply for the course.
Who will pass the examination and get 200 Hours YTTC Certificate?
- 100% participation in all classes of 200 Hrs TTC course schedule
- Must pass a practical teaching examination assigned by teacher.
- Create your own examination yoga flow (Hatha Vinyasa)/ or can be done in Ashtanga Vinyasa “Primary” Series.
- Understand the meaning of “Yoga” and why we are in the Yoga field. Understand how to be a good Yoga Instructor with Ethics.
- Prove to the teacher that you can teach and take care of students with confidence and in a careful manner with different bodies and corrective methods.
What you will get out of this course?
- Learn to be a Yoga Teacher with Kru Nok who has rich knowledge and experienced in teaching in Thailand and other countries.
- Connect with new yoga teacher/friends in course study.
- Learn Yoga Anatomy with Dr. Shen who has been practicing yoga and understands the anatomy of our body. He can teach his knowledge to students in Thai and English languages in an easy and fun manner.
- Learn how to make a creative class flow and how to manage the class.
- Hands-on adjustment with Kru NOK. We will give you all of our knowledge and lifetime consultations.
- 200 Hours Training Handbook
- Lecture Notebook
- T-Shirt and towel (from Yoga Ananda Chiangmai)
- 2 Days outside of the studio for practicing kriyas, bandhas, pranayama and yoga discussions.
- Opportunity to work/share learning/teaching practice at the Yoga Ananda Studios in future.
Course Syllabus 200 Hrs:
** In 200 Hours: Students will gain detailed knowledge in the following areas;
100 Hours Techniques, training and teaching practice
25 Hours Teaching methodology:
20 Hours of Yoga Physiology and Anatomy·
30 Hours of Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle and Ethics for Yoga Teachers:
25 Hours of teaching practice:
Other add on in 200 Hrs YTTC course:
- Advance asana practice: Back bending, Arm Balance, Core practice, etc.
- Yoga for therapeutic use
- Naturopathy and basic Ayurveda
- Learn how to be confident in Yoga Class Management.
- Outside studio practice
- Teaching practice in Yoga Ananda studio in English with hands-on adjustments.
List of Asanas (200 Hrs):
List of Cleansing & Breathing Techniques and Pranayamas:
Tuition fee 200 Hrs (YTTC):
To reserve your space 10,000 THB must be paid at the time of registration.
- Super Early Bird: 65,000 THB. (2,100 USD0 Full payment = 65,000 THB before 15 Sep 2018.
- Early Bird Price: 70,000 THB ( 2,200 USD) : Deposit by 15 Sep 2018 = 30,000 THB and 2nd payment = 40,000 THB by 15 Oct 2018.
- Standard Price: 75,000 THB (2,300 USD) : Deposit by 15 Oct 2018 = 30,000 THB) and 2nd payment = 45,000 THB by 20 Dec 2018.
- Deposit money must be paid as tuition fee term for reservation of your spot. The prices mentioned above are fixed and not changeable or no discount will be given.
- All fees paid/deposited are not refundable or transferable in any condition that students wish to withdraw their course or quit. Alternatively they are allowed to carry forward their course to next YTTC only and can be done only 1 time.
- ACCOMMODATION, FOOD (Breakfast, lunch, dinner) and transportation are NOT included in the fee.
- Drinking water, some fruits and snacks will be provide during break time.
- Course is limited for 8 to 15 Students only to maintain the purpose of excellent learning and quality delivery.
- If at least 8 students are not enrolled by 31 June 2018 , the course will be cancelled and all money will be returned back no later than 4 Aug 2018
- Yoga Ananda Chiang Mai reserves the rights to change the program schedule if necessary without prior notice.
- Any changes/revisions in course details or teachers will be informed to student in this website or Facebook page: Yoga Ananda Chiangmai and Yoga Ananda Jing Jai Market or by phone call.
- Application form and all information required for registration - kindly submit through our website. Thank you!
To Reserve spot, payment terms and tuition fee:
Direct contact to Ms. Porntip Tananuchittikul (Kru Nok)
Mobile No: +66-818840122
Facebook Messenger: Yoga Ananda Chiangmai
Line ID: porntipttt
Yoga Ananda Chiangmai Studio:
1st Floor, Hillside 3 Condominium, Nimman Haemin Road, Soi 8, T.Suthep, A.Muang, Chiangmai, Thailand 50100
Name: Porntip Tananuchittikul
Bank Account NO: 253-4-426248
Swift Code: BKKBTHBK
Bank Name: Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited.
Bank Address: 187-195 Charoenmuang Rd., Watkage, Muang, Chiangmai, 50000
Siam Commercial Bank
(For Thai Students)
Name : Porntip Tananuchittikul
Bank Account no. 667-2-36026-4
Branch: Chiagmai University
Account Type: Saving Account