Yoga Ananda Chiang Mai and Yogic Concepts as co-partner organising Pranayama & Yoga Nidra teacher training in Thailand.
Chiang Mai is the best places for many to learn, relax and rejuvenate senses and recharge batteries with fabulous sceneries and leisure wandering while learning Yoga.
For the Teachers, practitioners and students of all levels who are looking to deepen their practices to another level, learn the art of teaching Pranayama, Yoga Nidra and experience the ancient science of Yoga by deeper study of Yoga philosophy – This teacher training courses is best and rare in Thailand. Our Training course will enable you with all the tools and confidence you need to become a successful and complete yoga teacher then just being a Asana and exercise teacher. It will help you on your personal yoga journey to take you to deeper within you.
the ancient science of Yoga by deeper study of Yoga philosophy – This teacher training courses is best and rare in Thailand. Our Training course will enable you with all the tools and confidence you need to become a successful and complete yoga teacher then just being a Asana and exercise teacher. It will help you on your personal yoga journey to take you to deeper within you.
This course is designed to all levels of practitioners and especially for those who are already teachers. We will ensure the proper and step-by-step learning with a strong foundation upon which you build your teaching and personal practice. Even if you are a beginner and want to take challenge and work harder on deeper aspect of yoga practices you are welcome to join this Pranayama & Yoga Nidra Teacher Training course.
Anil has has a large client base and student following around hospitality industry and the world. Anil is also a consultant and visiting teacher for Yoganga Healing Centre, Rishikesh and Kaivalya Yogashala Ahemedabad, India. Anil aims to bring holistic wellness through Yoga and offers the therapeutic effects of yoga for modern day problems.
Anil Singh is the founder of Yogic Concepts and a renowned Yoga Teacher in Yoga & Wellness circle. He has worked for many world known wellness resorts and successfully running Yoga based wellness programs for high profile clients. His excellent approach to teach Yoga Philosophy and traditional Hatha Yoga practices have modern touch of using tools and props to achieve maximum benefits of practice.
Anil started his yogic learning during his teenage when he joined spiritual organization called “All World Gayatri Pariwar” Shantikunj Haridwar started by Pandit Shriram Sharma Acharya. Quest to excel in Yoga brought him to world renowned institute Kaivalyadhama, Lonavla where he did his post-graduation diploma in traditional and scientific Yoga. Afterwards he did post-graduation in Yoga and its philosophical application in modern lifestyle. He has joined Yoga and Vedanta study in Shivananda Ashram, Rishikesh as well. He is also a qualified Naturopath and applies natural living and health concepts well with yoga practices. He started teaching yoga in Rajasthan in India in 2001 in Jodhpur’s Holistic Health Center in Rajasthan. He has worked as Yoga Teacher in various Schools in India under the scheme ‘Promotion of Yoga in Schools’ by Human Resources Development Ministry Govt. of India. Before moving abroad, he worked for prestigious clubs of Ahmedabad i.e. Karnavati Club and Rajpath Club.
Since 2006 Anil proved himself as an effective Yoga Teacher and Spa & Wellness expert in various 5 Star hotels and resorts in India, Zanzibar, Thailand and Oman. Anil brings his vast knowledge of Yoga, its philosophy and practices in real practice session. He teaches philosophical aspects of Yoga and it’s relevance in modern life, traditional style of Hath Yoga i.e. Asanas, Pranayama, various styles of Meditation, Shatkriyas (Yogic cleansing processes) and Yogic life style consultation to bring perfect harmony in modern lifestyle. Anil, also taught Yoga philosophy, Pranayama and Yoga Nidra to teacher training students at Tattva Yogashala Rishikesh and Yoga Ananda Chiang Mai.
- Jan 2017 : Conduct 4 Workshops at the Kaivalya Yoga Shala, Ahmedabad, India 6-7 Jan 2017.
- Jan 27, 2017 : Ashtanga Workshop in Yoga Ananda Chiangmai.
- Feb 2017 : Technique of teaching skill in Ubud,Bali and Power Vinyasa workshop in Seminyak, Bali, Indonesia
- Feb 2017 : 2nd Season of Yoga Teacher Training in Yoga Ananda Chiangmai
- May 2017 : 2nd Branch Yoga Ananda Jing Jai market Grand Opening
- Sep 2017 : The foundations of Arm balance/inversions at Yoga Ananda Jing Jai Market.
- Feb 2018 : 3rd Season of Yoga Teacher Training in Chiang Mai.
- Aug 2018 : 4th Season of Yoga Teacher Training in Chiang Mai
- Oct 2018 : ERYT500 accredited by Yoga Alliance USA.
- Nov 2018 : Core & Arm Balance Foundation Workshop at Yoga Ananda Jing Jai Market
- Jan 2019 : 5th Season of Yoga Teacher Training in Chiang Mai
- Kru Nok is guest teacher of Kaivalya yoga shala ,Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
- Part of the Yogic Concepts Committee (www.yogicconcepts.com)
- She is the founder and owner of “Yoga Ananda Chiangmai” (200 Hours Registered Yoga School (RYS) with Yoga Alliance USA) Room 110, Hillside 3 Condo, Nimmahaemin Road, T. Suthep, A. Muang, Chiangmai and “Yoga Ananda Jing Jai Market” (JJ market branch) to provide personal/ group training class and yoga teacher training program.
- ERYT500 Ashtanga Yoga Teacher, Morethan 1,300 Hrs Yoga Teacher Training at Ashtanga Yoga, Therapheutic Yoga, Hatha Yoga, Arail Yoga
- Style of teaching : Asthanga, Vinyasa, Therapy, Rehab , Prenatal& Postnatal Yoga, Kids Yoga, Arial Yoga, Senior Yoga , etc.
- BA (Accounting), MBA and M-Accounting (Chiangmai University, Thailand)
- 2013: 1 Month Hatha Yoga TTC, VCYC, Banglore, India (Recognized by Karnataka Yoga Association, India)
- 2014: RYT 500 Hrs Ashtanga Yoga TTC, Rishikesh, India. (RYT 500, Accredited by Yoga Alliance USA)
- Teaching experience: Group/Private classes in Thailand and other countries including India, Vietnam, and Indonesia.
- Workshop and group classes: Ashtanga Vinyasa, Vinyasa Flow, Rhythm Yoga, Core Yoga, Hatha Yoga, Therapeutic Yoga, Kriyas & Shatkarma Practice, Power Yoga, Gentle Yoga, Meditation, etc.
- Private Classes: Advanced Yoga, Beginner Yoga, Ashtanga Vinyasa and Therapeutic Yoga (General Disease), Kids, Prenatal Yoga, Yoga for Seniors, Private Class for a group of Doctors (yoga for office people), Yoga for addiction or Rehab., etc.
- Personal interest: Ashtanga Vinyasa and Yogic Therapy.
- 2016 Training (April – May 2016): 500 Hrs Therapeutic Yoga Teacher training in Chennai (RYP 500 Yoga Therapy Teacher Certificate) and 300 Hrs Intermediate & Advanced Hatha Yoga Teacher Training (300 Hrs Intermediate & Advanced Teacher Certificate) in Asana Andiappan Yoga and research center, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
- 16 – 26 May 2016: Mysore, India: Iyangar yoga, back bending, hip opening, Ashtanga practicing.
- Sep 2016 : Workshop Ashtanga Marathon Series at Yoga Holic, Chiangmai.
- Nov 2016 : Workshop Arm Balance & Backbend with Master Dheeraj (Vashistha Yoga, India) by Yoga Ananda Chiangmai.
- Oct 2016 – Nov 2016 : Arrange the 1st Season of 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training at Yoga Ananda Chiangmai. Lead teacher of the course.
Course Syllabus (100 Hours)
60 Hours Techniques, training and teaching practice:
- Asanas, Pranayamas, Kriyas, Mantra Chanting, Meditation and other traditional Yoga techniques.
- Analytical training in how to teach and practice the techniques.
- Guided practice of the techniques themselves.
5 Hours Teaching methodology:
- Learn about communication skills such as group dynamics, time management, establishment of priorities and boundaries.
- Principles of demonstration, observation, assisting and correcting the students.
- Teaching styles.
- Qualities of a teacher
5 Hours of Yoga Physiology and Anatomy:
- To learn about anatomy and physiology especially respiratory system and circulation system (bodily systems, organs, etc.)
- May also include yogic energy anatomy and physiology (chakras, Nadis, etc.).
- Includes both the study of anatomy and physiology along with its application to yoga practice (benefits, contraindications, healthy movement patterns, etc.).
25 Hours of Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle and Ethics:
- The study of Yoga Philosophy and traditional texts
- Yoga lifestyle, such as the precept of non-violence (ahimsa), and the concepts of dharma and karma.
- Ethics for yoga teachers, such as those involving teacher – student relationships and community
- Understanding the value of teaching yoga as a service and giving service to others (seva)
15 Hours of teaching practice:
- Practice teaching as a lead instructor (does not include assisting, observing or giving feedback)
- Receiving and giving feedback
- Observing others teaching
- Assisting students while someone else is teaching
Other add on in 100 Hrs YTTC course:
- Pranayama/Breath Work for therapeutic use
- Naturopathy and basic Ayurveda
- Learn how to be confident in Yoga/Pranayama class Management.
- Teaching practice in Yoga Ananda studio in English with hands-on adjustments.
|Seats:||Limited to 15 Students only. Course Date 8-18 July 2019|
(Course fee does not include accommodation and food)
|Early bird price:||38,000 THB to be paid before 15th May 2019|
|Standard Price:||45,000 THB to be paid before 30th June 2019|
|Language:||English (Translation will be available depending on location)|
|Certificate:||You will get certificate from respected schools which are accredited by “Yoga Alliance USA”|
- Deposit money must be paid as tuition fee term for reservation of your spot. The prices mentioned above are fixed and not changeable or no discount will be given.
- All fees paid/deposited are not refundable or transferable in any condition that students wish to withdraw their course or quit. Alternatively they are allowed to carry forward their course to next YTTC only and can be done only 1 time.
- ACCOMMODATION, FOOD (Breakfast, lunch, dinner) and transportation are NOT included in the fee. If you would like to book accommodation 7,000 THB should be added with total fee.
- Drinking water, some fruits and snacks will be provide during break time.
- Course is limited for 6 to 15 Students only to maintain the purpose of excellent learning and quality delivery.
- If at least 6 students are not enrolled 2 months before course start , the course will be cancelled and all money will be returned back asap in case the course can not be arranged.
- Yoga Ananda Chiang Mai reserves the rights to change the program schedule if necessary without prior notice.
- Any changes/revisions in course details or teachers will be informed to student in this website or Facebook page: Yoga Ananda Chiangmai and Yoga Ananda Jing Jai Market or by phone call.
- Application form and all information required for registration – kindly submit through our website. Thank you!
Direct contact to Ms. Porntip Tananuchittikul (Kru Nok)
|Facebook Messenger||Yoga Ananda Chiangmai|
Yoga Ananda Chiangmai Studio:
1st Floor, Hillside 3 Condominium, Nimman Haemin Road, Soi 8, T.Suthep, A.Muang, Chiangmai, Thailand 50100
1. Siam Commercial Bank
|Bank Account no||667-2-36026-4|
|Account Type||Saving Account|
2. Bangkok Bank
|Bank Account no||253-4-426248|
|Bank Name||Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited.|
|Bank Address||187-195 Charoenmuang Rd., Watkage, Muang, Chiangmai, 50000|